* If DUE DATE falls on weekends or a holiday, DUE DATE will be the next working business day.
BILLING $144.00 PER E.D.U.
Effective April 2012
We are now offering new ways to pay your sewer bill. You may still send in your payment by mail, or come into our office as usual. Additional
ways you may now pay are as follows:
- Come into our office and set up automatic draft to have your payment automatically taken out of your checking account. You will
need to provide us with a voided check and fill out the appropriate form.
- Pay by phone with your credit card. You will also have the option to set it up to reoccur at this time.
- Go online to our secure website and make your payment. This is a one-time payment, and you will not have the
option to set it up to reoccur.
There are no associated fees with these new payment options. Please contact our office with further questions.
- Quarterly bill of $144.00 per single family resident.
- Late fee after due date is an additional 10%.
- After the due date, any account that is two quarters behind, or above $250.00, will receive a notice.
- If the balance is still unpaid after the notice, a Constable will post your door. This will be an additional fee of $58.00. Payments must be made
with cash, money order or credit card.
- Ten days after the posting of your front door, the Constable and Guilford Water will turn off your water. This is an additional fee of $168.00.
- After you have paid your bill and all associated fees in full, your water will be turned back on.
Late charges will apply after due date. If paying by mail, we go by the postmark date.
If paying in person, bill must be paid by 4:00 PM on the due date.
If paying after 4:00 PM, we have a night deposit box located at the front door of the building.
FEES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME.
Cost of Connection (also called the Tapping Fee) per single family resident:
Connection Cost: $6,517.00
Inspection Fee: $75.00
Maintenance Fee: $35.00
If The connection inspection does not pass and a return visit is needed, an additional fee of $100.00 will be charged.
Contractors will be charged a fee of $55.00 per hour for installation of main line inspection fee.
To Camera a Line:
A fee of $190.00 per hour during normal work hours.
A fee of $245.00 per hour for after-hours and holidays.